The McCracken County Youth Soccer Association Board met at 6:30 PM, on
Thursday, October 6, 2005 at
Due to scheduling conflicts, a quorum was not established.
1. Concession stand – the concession stand was broken into last weekend. A police report was filed, but nothing further is known. The boy Scouts are not sure if they will continue with the concession stand. It is related to staffing, not this incident.
2. Recreational season issues – There was some discussion about the conduct of some coaches. Some issues have been discussed with the individuals already. We will wait to see how many return and how many need to be addressed next season.
3. New Soccer Complex Petition – we had modest success with the petition. We will add something to the registration form in the Spring
4. Bills – Still wrestling with the Tri-Turf bill. Mark and Jack will follow-up
5. Volunteers List – Dave had copies of the volunteer list. It was noted how it did not really mean much for getting help to line the fields.
6. Competitive team update – still working with getting more involvement for the competitive teams.
7. Field Maintenance – Will continue to use our current mower, Cadwell. Most comments were positive. We got the fields to 2-2.5” by the end of the season. We will contract with him again for next season.
The next board meeting will be